Old 21-06-2003, 11:44 AM
martin

Default A bit OT - pergolas& Pergolas Direct

On 21 Jun 2003 03:30:02 -0700,
(Gerry McKenzie) wrote:

Warwick wrote in message news:MPG.195da9db1bf8b8979897a9@lateinos...
In article ,
says...
Hi Lynda
Hope I dont get bombed out by the protector of the group for replying,
I will quote you for the Pergola you require, We make Pergolos all
sizes and send them all over the UK and the rest of the EEC.
I was well and truly slammed last year for offering our services to
the group just when we set up in business, well readers may be
interested to know that Pergolas Direct Co.UK not only survived the
comments but built a very healthy business from it with hundreds of
satisfied customers.
Please send me your actual requirements and I will reply with a price,
have a look at the site
www.pergolasdirect.co.uk

I seem to recall that last time was a bit blatent and not very well
done. This time you advertised in a thread that was already underway,
relevant to your product and you made sure that everyone was aware that
it was a commercial plug. You're perfectly within the charter to make
this advert and certainly on topic for the thread.

That you were slammed last year for the adverts is all well and good and
probably *slowed* your gorwth by a minute fraction. That you came up
with a good business proposition can't be argued with. That you're
obviously doing a good job seems to be evident by the website (that
breaks if you use Mozilla).

he doesn't use Mozilla to make Pergolas.
His website doesn't break using the currrent version of Mozilla.
--
martin