Old 21-06-2003, 12:08 PM
gOD

Default Rosa Gallica Officinalis availability

(Shiva) wrote in message ws.com...
On 20 Jun 2003 12:16:23 -0700,
(gOD) wrote:

Well, I don't find "gOD" offensive, but pergaps I don't discriminate

Discriminate this: if you were a Muslim and my user name was Allah,
would that be offensive? If I knew you a little better I'd call you an
idiot. But I would hate to offend a stranger.

So do you think god, God, and gOD are all the same? I think that
almost every other religion in the world apart from yours would
consider it offensive that you claim that their god is your god (or
your god is their god). Difference in case

Thanks again for the info though.