Old 16-06-2003, 04:04 PM
gOD

Default Rosa Gallica Officinalis availability

Hello,

Does anyone know of a place in Northamptonshire that sells this rose?
Also, I understand it is a ground cover rose? How well will it do on
the northern side of a house?

Cheers
Old 20-06-2003, 08:20 PM
gOD

(Shiva) wrote in message ws.com...
On 20 Jun 2003 01:13:29 -0700,
(gOD) wrote:

(gOD) wrote in message . com...
Hello,

Does anyone know of a place in Northamptonshire that sells this rose?
Also, I understand it is a ground cover rose? How well will it do on
the northern side of a house?

Cheers

If no one has any experience with this, can anyone point me in the
direction of a good book on this rose, or recommend a better roses
newsgroup?

I cannot point you in the direction of a better roses newsgroup, but I
can tell you that perhaps a few folks here have indeed had some
experience with this rose, but were put off by your obnoxious username
and email address. I certainly was. (We're only human, after all.) For
more information and vendors go he

http://www.helpmefind.com/sites/rrr/pl.php?n=2293

Go to the bottom and click on

"Nursery / Supplier list by name or region. This is where you can
purchase this Rose."

Otherwise, you might try calling your local nurseries, since you want
to buy locally. I assume you already tried a Google search.

Well, I don't find "gOD" offensive, but pergaps I don't discriminate

Thanks for the info. We have a few ones that I did try and order the
rose from, but under the name "Lancashire Rose" rather than the latin
name. I don't know if that will make a difference but I will give it a
shot.

Cheers

Old 20-06-2003, 11:44 PM
JimS.

"Shiva" wrote in message
s.com...
On 20 Jun 2003 12:16:23 -0700, (gOD) wrote:

If I knew you a little better I'd call you an
idiot. But I would hate to offend a stranger.

**Cough, cough** *choke*!!! Since when?!!!

JimS.
Seattle

Old 21-06-2003, 04:56 PM
dave weil

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:30:27 GMT, (Shiva) wrote:

On 21 Jun 2003 04:02:46 -0700,
(gOD) wrote:

(Shiva) wrote in message ws.com...

So do you think god, God, and gOD are all the same? I think that
almost every other religion in the world apart from yours would
consider it offensive that you claim that their god is your god (or
your god is their god). Difference in case

Oh gross, you are one of those deconstructionist creatures. Ick ick
ick! I took hairsplitting 101. Religion 101 is on the news every night
and here is a FLASH for you--THIS JUST IN: botjh Christianity and
those "other religions" tend to believe there is only one God--theirs.
I understand it causes some problems.

Thanks again for the info though.

You're welcome. I still think a nice, neutral username like BOB might
get you better results in these places, though.

However, this could possibly upset those members of The Church of the
SubGenius, who worship the teachings of "Bob", i.e. J.R "Bob" Dobbs,
the pipe smoking "teacher" who promotes the all-important principle of
"Slack"

From the backside of the title page of the religious tome "The Book of
the Sub-Genius":

First - there was The Gilgamesh
Then...the Bhagavad-Gita
Then...The Torah, The New Testament, The Koran
Then...The Book of Mormon, Dianetics, I'm OK, You're OK.
And now...
THE BOOK OF THE SUBGENIUS (How To Prosper In The Coming Weird Times)

And the all important TriPrimality:

"Bob" is.
"Bob" becomes.
"Bob" is not.
Nothing is, Nothing becomes; nothing is not.

Thus: Nothing Is Everything.
Therefo Everything is "Bob".
Abracadaba.

Damn, I love a good hot tautolgy in the morning.
No cream or sugar.

I highly recommend the above book, which is richly illustrated in
glorious half-tone black and white.

For more information and instant gratification, you can gaze on the
wrathful and terrible visage of "Bob" at
http://www.subgenius.com/
There, you can get a rundown about how slack can be the guiding
principle in YOUR life as well.

Also, I think that you can become an ordained minister as well, which
will allow you to marry people. Additionally, they promise you
"Eternal Salvation or Triple Your Money Back". How many churches make
*that* promise, I ask you?

So, please don't be as flip when uttering the name of one of the
greatest religious visionaries of the latter 20th century.
Old 21-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Shiva

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:49:52 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

However, this could possibly upset those members of The Church of the
SubGenius, who worship the teachings of "Bob", i.e. J.R "Bob" Dobbs,
the pipe smoking "teacher" who promotes the all-important principle of
"Slack"

Ahahaha! I forgot about that Bob!

So, please don't be as flip when uttering the name of one of the
greatest religious visionaries of the latter 20th century

Okay.