Old 21-06-2003, 01:20 PM
Shiva

Default Rosa Gallica Officinalis availability

On 21 Jun 2003 04:02:46 -0700, (gOD) wrote:

(Shiva) wrote in message ws.com...

So do you think god, God, and gOD are all the same? I think that
almost every other religion in the world apart from yours would
consider it offensive that you claim that their god is your god (or
your god is their god). Difference in case

Oh gross, you are one of those deconstructionist creatures. Ick ick
ick! I took hairsplitting 101. Religion 101 is on the news every night
and here is a FLASH for you--THIS JUST IN: botjh Christianity and
those "other religions" tend to believe there is only one God--theirs.
I understand it causes some problems.

Thanks again for the info though.

You're welcome. I still think a nice, neutral username like BOB might
get you better results in these places, though.