Old 21-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Fertilizer and rain

Here in NY, NY its the same story this will be our
rainest june on record ever. I am fertilizing at a
higher strength then usual with dyna grow every week
rather then every 2 weeks. Plus i mix in a little
fish seeweed. I am also reapplying a slow release bio
gold every month rather then the normal 2-3 months.
Because it washes most of it through in a month. The
trees do not seem to be suffering much from the rain
if any. While most other trees in the city have
sagging leaves.

Ben

http://sbc.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++