Old 21-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Fertilizer and rain

Bart:
I am in the same boat as you.... When there is a day without rain, I
just go out and fertilize my usual... Like today we will have rain this
afternoon, so I wont fertilize until Monday when there is no rain in
sight for 24 hours..... I don't think increasing the amount of
fertilizer would do any good..... there might be harm, though!

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Bart Thomas wrote:

With all the rain we've been getting in New Jersey, I'm wondering if I
should increase fertilizer as so much is being washed right out of the pots.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++