Old 21-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Dave G

Default 1000's of Camel crickets

To start I think I would dust the crawl space with sevin or pyretrum
dust. I'm sure you don't have a power duster so you might have to
have a pest control guy come.

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:20:11 -0400, "Scott Downey"
wrote:

I went under our house in the crawl space and saw these ugly crickets. They
were crawling all over everything but mostly walking upside down. I got out
a wet vac and was sucking them up, they were so large and so many they were
making thunking noises, soon the vac was full of these guys.
What can I do to get rid of these pests, they are finding there way into the
house now and I dont think I can keep on fighting them off much longer. When
you go into the garage so many go hopping off bouncing off everything, its
just plain disgusting.