Old 19-06-2003, 03:21 AM
Scott Downey

Default 1000's of Camel crickets

I went under our house in the crawl space and saw these ugly crickets. They
were crawling all over everything but mostly walking upside down. I got out
a wet vac and was sucking them up, they were so large and so many they were
making thunking noises, soon the vac was full of these guys.
What can I do to get rid of these pests, they are finding there way into the
house now and I dont think I can keep on fighting them off much longer. When
you go into the garage so many go hopping off bouncing off everything, its
just plain disgusting.

Old 19-06-2003, 04:08 AM

"Scott Downey" wrote:
I went under our house in the crawl space and saw these ugly crickets.
They were crawling all over everything but mostly walking upside down. I
got out a wet vac and was sucking them up, they were so large and so many
they were making thunking noises, soon the vac was full of these guys.
What can I do to get rid of these pests, they are finding there way into
the house now and I dont think I can keep on fighting them off much
longer. When you go into the garage so many go hopping off bouncing off
everything, its just plain disgusting.

Burn the house down!

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 21-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Dave G

To start I think I would dust the crawl space with sevin or pyretrum
dust. I'm sure you don't have a power duster so you might have to
have a pest control guy come.

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:20:11 -0400, "Scott Downey"
wrote:

I went under our house in the crawl space and saw these ugly crickets. They
were crawling all over everything but mostly walking upside down. I got out
a wet vac and was sucking them up, they were so large and so many they were
making thunking noises, soon the vac was full of these guys.
What can I do to get rid of these pests, they are finding there way into the
house now and I dont think I can keep on fighting them off much longer. When
you go into the garage so many go hopping off bouncing off everything, its
just plain disgusting.

pioneer CDJ-1000 MK3, DJM-1000 mixer,numark CM100 club series DJ mixer for sale acc40 Gardening 0 19-06-2009 01:08 AM
Crickets like beer and slugs seek revenge Heidi Gardening 25 25-08-2003 04:22 AM
Toad song begins...crickets on speed Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 7 06-04-2003 09:20 AM
Crickets Jim Australia 6 05-04-2003 06:37 AM
Crickets Jim Australia 7 12-03-2003 09:00 PM