Old 21-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] iron in wellwater

I don't know about the iron, but usually leaves turning yellow is a sign
of over watering. You say you are fertilizing twice a week, isn't that a
little too much??? I would certainly check with some of your Bonsai
friends in your area.... as to your fertilizing regimen..

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Jay Wilson wrote:

Hello All,
I'm wondering if the iron in wellwater is in a form that's useable by
plants? I had assumed it is, but a few of my trees are yellowing a bit and I
wonder if it's lack of iron. I fertilize bi-weekly with Dr.Shultz 20-30-20
at the one teaspoon per gallon rate.
Thanks,
Jay Wilson
Central Florida