Old 21-06-2003, 07:32 PM
TJ

Default Need a new mower - advice please

Well i bought the Low end Honda and my buddy bought the Rear Drive Toro from
Home Depot on the same day!

I love my Honda, quiet, runs smooth and it is very light. Starts on the
first pull every time. My only complaint is that I didnt spend the $50 more
and got the 3 speed. The Honda has the Quad cut blade (4 cutting edges) and
seems to do a good job at mulching but the bagging is where it shines.

My friends Toro is a great mower too. The thing I love about his is that it
HAULS ASS! I mean you can literally run with the thing. Whatever you do dont
get front wheel drive mower! All your wieghts in the back when bagging!

I hope your limber becasue you will be kicking yourself in the ass fro not
buying a new mower sooner after using that piece of shit u have now.

Either way you will be happy.
"Victor Grund" wrote in message
news
It's too late for the original poster, but it's worth pointing out that
authorized Toro dealers carry a higher-quality line of Toros (Super
Recyclers) than the big box stores like Home Depot. The mower decks are
cast aluminum rather than steel, for example. Honda may do the same
thing.

Victor

"Timothy" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 04 May 2003 18:09:47 -0400, mike wrote:

On Sun, 04 May 2003 18:25:02 +0000, Timothy wrote:

t the hond
Well I bought the Toro with rear wheel drive, 22 inch, mulch/rear
bagger/side discharge capability/personal pace. Works well, I'm

satisfied
for $349. Mike

Good deal then. I'm sure you'll be happy with it.
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com