Old 22-06-2003, 03:20 AM
HPBudlong

Default Mantis owner's website

Hi, How do you plike your electric? I was thinking of trading my gas mantis in
for an electric - I always had problems in starting it ( although my husband
didn't - so it is probably just me Also I routinely found I intended to work
with it more and so ended up going through winter withough winterizing it and
so had problems.

Not being so young any more, I found I couldn't work in the garden for the
extended periods of time necessary to prepare my new beds, so if the electric
is easy to start I can use if for short spurts - and if it doesn't require
winterising or other preparation if it is going to stand for a while, I might
conssider the upgrade.

Helen