Old 22-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Bob Adkins

Default Pump to prime siphon hose

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:51:48 -0400, "Jeff Kessler"
wrote:

I have a pond with a liner. We have had a lot of rain in the NY state area
the last 2 months. When this happens the liner "floats" up in certain
areas.

Have you ever tasted pond mud!?! I am wondering if anyone can direct me to
a vendor who offer siphon pumps which attach to a garden hose. Ideally I

Wayne Pump makes a small, plastic pump which you can leave permanently
attached to the hose end. Take a cordless drill and get it started (10
seconds) then remove the drill and it will siphon. I got mine for 4 bucks
at Wal-Mart.

Bob