Old 22-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Kari

Default Our favorite fruit stand opened!

The Dugualla Bay Farms; its on the north end of Whidbey Island in the
Dugualla Bay Flats. Not too quiet though, right in the pathway of the Navy
airstrip.

--
Dance as if no one were watching,
Sing as if no one were listening,

"Julie" wrote in message
Kari wrote:

Our favorite fruit stand which sells icecream; always the excuse to

stop,
also sells plants. CHEAP!

I picked up a variegated Dog Wood tree (about 3' high) for 12 bucks!
Hurray! Now I just have to figure out where to plant it....

I live in Western Washington. Are there any particulars about Dog Woods
that are handy to know?

I don't know anything about Dogwoods, but I'd sure like to know
where in western Wa. this ice cream/cheap plants stand is!

Thanks,

--
Julie
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=3008861