Old 22-06-2003, 04:56 PM
John Hines

Default fake gator for pond?

Lori wrote:

Those ultrasonic things that make water vapor, could make the snout
appear to "breath" mist, possibly a prop, so it could move around. Do
this at random, so it appears alive.

Gators have misty breath? :-)

Ok, may be a little Harry Potter influence, as well.

A floating Nessy maybe for our UK friends.

I've seen the misters in the pond dept, seems like a kinda fun idea, I
don't want one myself, but a cute idea.

I just have this visual in mind, a raccoon, at night, looking for a
snack at night, and this thing lights up, and "breathes" mist on him. I
think that would be a deterrent.

I wonder if it could heat sense a warm mammal or bird, at night with
some IR detector of some sort....