Old 22-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Allen

Default this rascal ruined my garden!

In article ,
Repeating Decimal wrote:

in article ,
Charles P at wrote on 6/21/03 8:43 AM:

Well, after getting 2 coons, I've bagged my first woodchuck. There are more
to follow I'm sure.
There's a whole colony of them near my garden. Used cantalope for bait.
This fellow is
now relocated and won't be coming back.

In the good old days during the Great Depression, such creatures would be
relocated to the dinner table. They would not come back either.

Bill

The ultimate revenge lies in the pages of the "Humanure Handbook."

Eat the damned rodent (stewed with dumplings!), and when natural urge
arises, deposit one's nightsoil into the toilet container layered with
peatmoss, and eventually return it to the garden.

Thus, the pest becomes compost to enrich the garden. How sweet the cycle
of life!

Allen