Old 22-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Bob Grody

Default New in NJ

Yup...was there myself (RT35 in Holmdel). For $30 I got:
-a decent looking Nymphea $10
-two Rumex Bloody Dock ($5 each)
-Marsh Marigold ($5)
-Ranculus Swam Buttercup($5)

Home Depot in Hazlett does NOT carry plants, but I'm told that Old Bridge
does.

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
.. .
I just got home from Lowes .... They have potted aquatic plants at
very reasonable prices. ( from $5 to $20) It did look as though they
were in need of someone to care for them but most were in good shape
for the price. Just starting out this could be the way to get started
$$$$$$$$$
"Rockypierre" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

Have just built a small system with two preformed ponds and a liner
scrap stream joining them. Lots of mud still washing in from new
rocks and all this RAIN!

Anyone else in NJ? Any good sources for plants?

Thanks,