Old 23-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Ponder_Eh?

Default Pond Photo`s - Ponder Eh?'s Taro

The Black Magic Taro and the Umbrella Palm did really well indoors. They
were sitting in an East facing bay window. I have them in large pots inside
Huge pots. That way I can fill them with lots of water (right from the
aquarium - jummy stuff). I fill the large pot so that the crown of the Taro
is not covered with water... seems to do really well that way.

Keep Warm, and Dry.
-Ponder_Eh?-

http://ponder_eh.tripod.com/
http://community.webshots.com/user/ponder_eh

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Hiya, I noticed your Black Magic Taro over-wintering in the house and was
wondering how it did? Mine didn't make it, and the violet stem taro is

just
hanging on, whereas the Imperial came through like a trooper. ~ jan