Old 22-06-2003, 09:56 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Pond Photo`s - Ponder Eh?'s Taro

Hiya, I noticed your Black Magic Taro over-wintering in the house and was
wondering how it did? Mine didn't make it, and the violet stem taro is just
hanging on, whereas the Imperial came through like a trooper. ~ jan

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:39:26 -0400, "Ponder_Eh?" wrote:

This is a young pond at 3 years of age. Most of the fish are the same age
with a few 'New Arrivals'. The Irises grow real well, if only I could get
those Lilies to do the same.

Keep Warm, and Dry.
-Ponder_Eh?-

http://ponder_eh.tripod.com/
http://community.webshots.com/user/ponder_eh

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 23-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Ponder_Eh?

The Black Magic Taro and the Umbrella Palm did really well indoors. They
were sitting in an East facing bay window. I have them in large pots inside
Huge pots. That way I can fill them with lots of water (right from the
aquarium - jummy stuff). I fill the large pot so that the crown of the Taro
is not covered with water... seems to do really well that way.

Old 23-06-2003, 08:40 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I guess if I get another later this week or so I'll bring it upstairs were
it is warmer and sunnier. Thanks, ~ jan

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:23:13 -0400, "Ponder_Eh?"
wrote:

The Black Magic Taro and the Umbrella Palm did really well indoors. They
were sitting in an East facing bay window. I have them in large pots inside
Huge pots. That way I can fill them with lots of water (right from the
aquarium - jummy stuff). I fill the large pot so that the crown of the Taro
is not covered with water... seems to do really well that way.

Keep Warm, and Dry.
-Ponder_Eh?-

http://ponder_eh.tripod.com/
http://community.webshots.com/user/ponder_eh

.. .

taro black magic David Ponds 5 28-04-2004 03:06 AM
taro help needed David Gardening 0 26-04-2004 02:08 AM
MH or HPS Grow Light for Green Taro Michael Shaffer Ponds 3 30-01-2004 03:44 AM
Overwintering Taro D Kat Ponds 5 09-11-2003 07:33 PM
Wanted - taro (Colocasia) for Sydney region Richard Wright Australia 0 17-08-2003 03:07 AM