Old 05-03-2003, 04:03 AM
jammer

Default Smokers and Tomatoes. HUH?

What a trip. I never ever heard that my entire life. I will wash my
hands before messing with the plants.....

Speaking of plants

I transplanted 10 tomato seedlings into 3 inch pots today. I watered
them with 1/4 strength miracle grow and they have made it through the
day. I let them get an hour of indirect sunlight and wind. If i
actually get good plants from these seeds, it will be the first time i
have pulled this off successfully. I have one good cantalope seedling,
am hoping for 3. No sign of the watermelon yet. I am hoping for 3.

I also repotted my friend's ficus i am trying not to kill while she is
in transition with finding a house. I noticed new growth. YIPPEE! (I
had pruned it a few weeks ago and it didnt have a leaf on it and was
root bound) It is badly in need of mild outdoor temps.

I guess that was about it. The day was gorgeous and we deserved it. I
took the temp in my pond and it was 42. I bought some fish food the
other day.

On 05 Mar 2003 01:07:35 GMT, (Sed5555) wrote:

I smoke and i have this problem and i have NEVER heard of such a
thing!! Have YOU?????

Yes. See this article:
http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/CoopE...it/smoking.htm
sed5555