Old 23-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Skunky Skunky is offline
Registered User

Location: Worcestershire

Thanx for the reply Paul. I read the threads. I have mixed 2 scoops of the trace element mix into 300ml of water, I've basically followed the sears and conlin recipe. Although I have some KNO3, I have omitted it as my NO3 levels in both tanks range between 10-25mg/l due to reasonable fish load. As for PO4, I have to use resin to keep it at around 0.5mg/l.

I've started dosing the tanks everyday instead of weekly. The tanks are 260l and 300l, I've started off using 5ml daily in each tank. Fingers crossed!
'Peace On Earth.....And In The Water'