Old 23-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Browning, Karl

Default [IBC] Fertilizer and rain

Going on a similiar note, what would you all recommend as a fertilizer? I only have the one bonsai, a J. Procumbens.

BTW, a cubit is about 18".

--
Karl Browning

Fayette, Ohio
USDA Zone 5b, Sunset Zone 41

From: "Carl L Rosner" I am in the same boat as you.... When there is a
day without rain, I

just go out and fertilize my usual... Like today we will have rain this
afternoon, so I wont fertilize until Monday when there is no rain in
sight for 24 hours..... I don't think increasing the amount of
fertilizer would do any good..... there might be harm, though!

Hi, Carl:

I was thinking of increasing frequency, rather than amount.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++