Old 24-06-2003, 12:10 AM
fj

Default Mulching/multiclip mowers

Hi Janet,

Yes it is self powered and the 46 S indicates 46 cm cutting diameter

My lawn takes one hour approx, and its about 80m by 20-30m - what one would
call large I think.

If I removed the bungalow and flower beds I gues it would hold about 3
tennis courts

The non self propelled version cost about £230-£240 but the additional £60
for the 46 S is definetely worth it.

I was being charged about £25-30 for each mowing and at 2-3 oper month this
mower will pay for itself by the end of September!

If you want any more info etc let me know - I would heartily recommend
Herbert Heard in Kilkhampton, Cornwall if you live anywhere nearby who sold
me the mower. (I have no conenction with them but all I can say was i got
excellent service and a demo on my own lawn before deciding
to buy!).

Cheers

fj
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "fj" contains these words:

Well, my Stiga 46S arrived on Friday, delivered to my doorstep and ready

go all for £305.

All I can say is I cannot believe how it does it! It took about

1hr1omins to
mow my grass and you cannot see any clippings at all.

Sounds tempting..especially as I've got a load of raking up to do.
What area of grass are you cutting in that time, and is the Stiga
self-powered?

Janet.