Old 24-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Skootergrrl

Default Aquascaping plant contest pics are up

Is there any way to find out more about the first place guy's "rig"? Tank
size, lighting, etc.?

"Robert H" wrote in message
om...
The Aqua Botanic Planted Aquascaping contest is over and the pictures
and winners are not up for view. We had over 30 entries from around
the world, and I must say all the pictures were gorgeous! The judges
tell me is was very difficult to pick the winners!

You can see the pictures he

http://www.aquabotanic.com/contest/index.asp

Special thanks to the volunteer judges and planners who made this
possible, Phil Edwards, Jay, Birgit, and Ghazanfar. This was a nice
showing for the first contest. It is a nice preview of the AGA contest
coming up. We are now talking to one of the three big magazines to
have these pictures published! Enjoy! Who do you think should have
won?

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com