Old 06-02-2003, 06:03 PM
David J. Bockman

Default Commercial growing of a moss garden

You may want to peruse this website:

http://www.mossacres.com/moss/default.asp

Although it looks as if this nursery just happens to be a naturally occuring
favorable area for moss, there is good information on moss propogation as
well. You can also check out George Schenk's excellent 'Moss Gardening' for
propagation techniques.

Dave

"Gabriel" wrote in message
om...
I have read many articles which suggest using Yogurt or buttermilk to
grow moss. I have done it once, but I don't think this would be a
practical proposal for a large surface of the garden, or for someone
who has interest in growing moss for the production of potting soil.
Is there an organic fertilizer that suits moss culture ?