Old 24-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Nedra

Default proj 2003 pics

You know, it does make a difference where you are
born and raised. I was born in Missouri - tried to get used
to the high plateau of western Nebraska. I left after 8
months. Headed right on back to Missouri. Western
Washington was wonderful though. I do love rain!

Nedra

"John Rutz" wrote in message

K30a wrote:
wow!!
Look at those plants go!

k30a

-- yet I cant get water celery or hyacinths to grow :-( some of the
lilies dont do well either colorado goes crazy others which i dont know
thier name maintain and never bloom
and I still have green water, but im sure thats due to the larger amount
of sun we get here and the hi thin atmosphere 16 hrs and 6000 ft
tourists seem to turn into redskins in about an hour :-) esp arund noon
what I need is a couple bushels of duck weed to shade thsi lake
course I ll never see the pond or the Koi but will they be fat on all
that duckweed

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com