Old 24-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Mike Stevenson

Default "Big Mama" Plum Tomato -- Curling Leaves!

Is anyone familiar with this particular type of tomato? I am growing one
along with several others. All are doing well, extremely vigerous, healthy
and developing many flowers already. They recieve plenty of water from all
the recent rains in the area. And I water myself in the early mornings if
the weather stays dry too long (trust me hasn't really been a problem
anywhere on the East Coast this year.)

Problem is the "Big Mama" breed of tomato appears rather wilted, most of the
leaves are curled or "flipped" so the bottoms of the leaves are exposed. The
plant seems healthy enough otherwise. I have had no problems with insects
thus far, and the plant is continuing to grow, though is stunted compared to
the rest. I am growing them on Bamboo stacks.

Any insights?