Old 24-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Janice

Default Where do I buy Tulip bulbs from?

Yep, B&Q sell loads of tulips, daffs, all kinds of different spring bulbs.
They sell them in late August or September I think. I know they don't have
any right now because I've been looking myself.

"dommy" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi all,

I would like to grow some blood red tulips so they come up in the
spring next year. At the moment I dont have anything bright for my
garden in spring.

So can I ask where can I buy these bulbs from? Will homebase or B&Q
have them? If so what time of the year are they available or are they
avaiable throughout the year?

Thanks for your help
--
dommy