Old 24-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Kay Easton

Default Where do I buy Tulip bulbs from?

In article m, dommy
writes
Hi all,

I would like to grow some blood red tulips so they come up in the
spring next year. At the moment I dont have anything bright for my
garden in spring.

So can I ask where can I buy these bulbs from? Will homebase or B&Q
have them? If so what time of the year are they available or are they
avaiable throughout the year?

Any garden centre, including homebase, will have tulips in the autumn.
They come in fairly standard packs which usually show a picture of the
flower, and give details of the height, the planting time, and the
flowering time.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: