Old 05-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Dave

Default deflasked - changed to leafless orchids

Me too. I will be waiting for the postal truck to come by and deliver my
mail. Wish it would hurry!!
"Ray @ First Rays Orchids" wrote in message
Can't wait to get my copy, too!

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"jimwatts" wrote in message
om...
Susan wrote ...
Orchids magazine came today...Mick's Ghost Orchids are
featured stars. Jim Watts wrote about leafless then had a 2 pg
spread with Mick's photos.(not enough but beautiful)..

Shame on you all for trimming the leaves on Phals as body
doubles. (read it an find out)

yeah, when I heard that story from the vendor who supplied the
plants, I knew it was going to be in the article!! It was just too
cute, LOL!!
My thanks go out to those who supplied the pix, Mick and many
others. I only had 5-10 good shots from when I was getting used to
closeup photography, had 15 people supply me with about 60 additional
pix. Editors ended up using a lot of old award pix, but I submitted
about 50 and they used maybe 8-10 of them. But I'd rather submit too
many than not enough.
I can't wait to get my copy, LOL!!

jimwatts