Old 25-06-2003, 01:32 AM
Dmitry Akselrod

Default [IBC] Vacation Tree Problem

thanx for you suggestions everyone, I will give it a chance of course. The
tree is quite old, it is especially dear to me. I just found out that my
friend only watered the tree once during my 1.5 week absence. nice, eh?

dmitry

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message
Half a year later a little mame serissa of mine is
still recovering from the care of a friend.......
Serissa is just one of those trees you can't leave
with anyone unless they are very good with bonsai.

BUT . . . while they may drop their leaves at the slightest
affront, overall they seem to be pretty tough. I think too many
people give up on Serissa when the leaves drop. They CAN
recover.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Reluctantly,
as a member of the IHSC, noting that they do have virtues. ;-)

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --