Old 25-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Chris

Default Moving a garden shed

What do yo mean by motorized equipent? Can you lift the shed up back a
trailer under using a 4-wheel or garden tractor then move it to the new
location lift up the shed pull the trailer out then lower the shed?
"MNaut" wrote in message
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the easiest way to move a garden shed? I have a wooden
shed that measures 10'X8' and has a plywood floor and shingled roof with
masonite panel siding. I would estimate the weight at 1500 lbs or so. We
are moving it over established grass lawn to a new site on our property

that
is down-hill and about 100 feet from it's present location. I had thought
of buying round wooden fence posts to use for rollers and recruiting a few
of my teenaged sons' friends for muscle. I'm unable to get motorized
equipment to the areas involved. I would be interested in hearing about

any
past experiences with similar situations. I would like to find the
quickest, cheapest, easiest way to do the job.
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Regards,
Mark