Old 25-06-2003, 05:08 AM
DKat

Default Who is this loud mouthed critter?

May I suggest you open up a hotmail email address account (or yahoo) that
you use only for these purposes (requested email address - or where you want
your junk mail to go). You don't have to ever look at your mail and they
empty it your box gets too full. You should be able to get any number of
free
"John Bachman" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:43:23 -0500, "Phyllis and Jim Hurley"
wrote:

Sounds like a toad if the long sound is like a cricket on speed.

You can hear some frog sounds at
www.naturesound.com/frogs/frogs.html

Unfortunately that one requires Real Audio RadioPass which is $6 per
month. Plus they want my email address so they can sell it to more
spammers.

Thanks anyway.

John

This site points to some others.