Old 25-06-2003, 11:44 AM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default Datura (angel trumpet) question...

(Millerific) wrote:

Hi everybody,

Can anybody help educate me? I want to plant a datura near my front steps, but
my water line is nearby (within a couple of feet). \

Roots WILL NOT penetrate a water line unles it has leaks. And
with modern sewer lines (solvent-welded PVC, they don't invade
those either. The "invasive root" problem happens with the
old-style fired clay sewer pipes ... one crack and a root moces
in.

I have tried to find info
online about this plant's root system (is it invasive?),

No, not invasive.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both