Old 25-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Graham Broadbridge

Default anybody read japanese

Both the LFS I use in Sydney Australia attached geo-liquid stickers to all
their tanks 6 months or so ago - I guess they get some sort of kick-back
deal.

The 'geo-liquid' comes in all sorts of flavours, one for planted tanks, one
for community tanks, one for cichlid tanks, etc.

There is a leaflet inside the cardboard cover which tells many ways in which
the 'chemical free' solution will help maintain 'perfectly balanced water'.
It'll even increase the disolved CO2 in you water whilst maintaining a
perfect pH.

The only thing it doesn't tell you is how it achieves its claims. There is
no chemical composition or analysis in the leaflet, so it must work by using
voodoo or black magic :-)

Graham.

"dean coclonis" wrote in message
trying to get a bit of an understanding of www.flex-web.com who produce