Old 25-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Adel (Ed) Nazzal

Default Comprehensive species listing started!

Eric, Great job. I like it. Can't wait to see it finished.

Regards

Eric Hunt wrote:

OK folks,

So I've been doing this photography thing about 18 months now. I have almost
1400 different photos of various species. I don't know how many individual
species - over 1000 I am sure.

It's been a long time coming, but I finally have started a comprehensive
alphabetical species listing.

The first page is at:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SPECIES/abc.html

Enjoy and let me know what you think! This is not intended to compete with
Jay Pfal's site, of which I am an enthusiastic contributor. Instead it just
exhibits the photographs that I take, and now in a better organized fashion.

More pages will follow relatively shortly.

Oh - taxonomic corrections are always welcome!

-Eric in SF
http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/photos.html