Old 25-06-2003, 06:32 PM
animaux

Default Datura seeds

I'd have to go look to see what I have left, but it was probably me who posted
that. I know for sure I have Datura inoxia and Datura wrightii. Both are
white, but wrightii is at least twice the size flower than the inoxia. I also
have D. stramonium which is not nearly as ornamental as the others. I may have
some double yellow and purple, both of those are Datura metel.

Email me your address and I'll send some of what I have.

0 remove the zero at the end or it will bounce.

Victoria

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:35:24 -0700, "Starlord" wrote:

I lost the post, but someone said they grew a lot of Datura's, all I have is the
type that grows wild here in the mojave desert, I'd like to grow other datura
from anyplace else too. If you have seeds I'd pay postage for them.