Old 25-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default Datura seeds

Victoria,
I have Datura meteloides "Ballerina Purple","Ballerina White","Double
Yellow" and I believe Datura wrightii (I have had this for several years,
the meteloides' are new). Will the seeds cross with one another?

--
Wendy* in N. California,

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark
Twain

"animaux" wrote in message
I'd have to go look to see what I have left, but it was probably me who

posted
that. I know for sure I have Datura inoxia and Datura wrightii. Both

are
white, but wrightii is at least twice the size flower than the inoxia. I

also
have D. stramonium which is not nearly as ornamental as the others. I may

have
some double yellow and purple, both of those are Datura metel.

Email me your address and I'll send some of what I have.

0 remove the zero at the end or it will bounce.

Victoria

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:35:24 -0700, "Starlord"

wrote:

I lost the post, but someone said they grew a lot of Datura's, all I have

is the
type that grows wild here in the mojave desert, I'd like to grow other

datura
from anyplace else too. If you have seeds I'd pay postage for them.