Old 25-06-2003, 08:20 PM
We Three Browns

Default Riding Mower

I only have about 10 trees to mow around. I know I don't need a $2500 mower.
Are Troy-Bilt mowers reliable I guess is what I would like to know. The John
Deere in the same size I believe has a Briggs and Stratton motor as does the
Troy-bilt.
"Chris" wrote in message
How much lawn do you have to mow and what obstacles do you have such as 50
trees and 20 bushes or a simple square lot that is 50 x 50 with nothing to
mow around?
"We Three Browns" wrote in message
Can anyone give me some feedback on a Troy-bilt riding mower? I am
considering buying one and would like to know anything pros or cons.

Thanks.