Old 05-03-2003, 08:53 PM
N. Zitney

Default Where is everyone?

Lurking and cussin at the snow - still at least 6" even after lots of rain
here in DE. I suppose it is an improvement from the 2 feet, then 6" on top
of that 5 days later. But it doesn't feel much better!!
Waiting to see if I have fish alive or if the liner was punctured by a nail
when the cover collapsed and dragged itself in the pond. the bubler is
still bubbling - I'd say that's a positive thing. Just wondering how much
of the fishies space the cover took up, and if they made it. What a booger
of a winter. I guess we paid for the last 2 mild winters.
I have a feeling I'm going to need some of the fishfood with antibiotic in
it. I'm drawing a blank on what the name is, and where to get it.

"Philip Lathroum" wrote in message
Well... its winder here in Maryland... and my pond is under 2' of snow and
ice...

so... I'll be back in the spring...

I assume that's where most people are...

Philip

"Chris S." wrote:

Hi,

I hop on here every so often but don't post much. Some might remember me
from awhile ago. Anyway, I'm wondering where all the regulars went to? I
Jerri is still here, but I haven't seen a post from Deb in a long time.

Just
wondering if there's a different nrewsgroup everyone went to. Keep

posting
folks!

Chris 8^P