Old 05-03-2003, 09:28 PM
animaux

Default Smokers and Tomatoes. HUH?

On 05 Mar 2003 08:41:39 GMT, (Frankhartx) wrote:

What a trip. I never ever heard that my entire life. I will wash my
hands before messing with the plants.....

TMV is a s scarce as hens teeth.- and little cause for alarm. You stand a much
better chance of getting struck by lightening so never venture outdoors.

Please site this information or stop giving this as a suggestion. I've stood
and watched an entire greenhouse go down from TMV in a two day period because
one of the workers didn't wash his hands before running the transplant line.