Old 25-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Chester Deja

Default I was surprised to see it!

You are SOOOO right. It was 80% open when we got home and then while
working on the pond my wife asked me if they closed up because the
flower was shutting. I did not know if it did so it taught me a
lesson last night. Hope it lasts a while - don't know how long the
flowers last. We have more comming up too - should be white, red and
yellow. Too cool. Time to take pictures.

Rick

Bonnie Espenshade wrote in message ...
Chester Deja wrote:
Our first lilly flower in our brand new pond should be fully open by
the time I get home today!!!! (Thank you Walmart for the $2 pond
lilly plants that are growing like mad!)

Or it may have opened and closed by the time you get home.
Many
lilies are only open for a few hours a day. If you work regular
hours 8-5 you may never see them bloom during the week -
only on weekends :-(