Old 25-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Porch ceiling bug problems

(mypet) wrote in
om:

No standing water, we live in a rather wooded area but we're on the
side of a hill and the birdbath gets emptied regularly along with any
flowerpot saucers that need it. I have asked around and no similar
problems are being reported. The only difference I see is that the
ceiling over the back deck is flat and as you get closer to the house
it forms a kind of a "well" or trough that's about 2 feet higher than
the rest of the ceiling. I'm wondering if they like that protected no
drafts area? That being said, what can I spray these suckers with?
;-)

Before you go the insecticide route, consider switching to Geico ... I mean
gecko ... rent a gecko.