Old 25-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Dan

Default What and When?

Hi All,

I've currently got some reasonable crops of tomato's, peppers, chilles,
potatos leeks radishes and onions going on not bad!

I'm wondering what else i can plant from seed at this time of year -
Actually doesnt have to be food - Anything Prefer things perenial...

Are there any sites which give a month by month guide of what to do when? I
found some on the bbc gardening website but it didnt go into much detail!

Oh, and somethings eating my cauliflowers, any idea what? Not a snail/slug,
as theres no slime trail, would a cat eat the leaves? Or a bird maybe? Hmm.

Cheers,
Dan

--

www.dankeeley.co.uk