Old 26-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default Datura seeds

Thank you.
--
Wendy* in N. California,

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we
fail." - Confucius

"animaux" wrote in message
I've not had that experience and I grow all of the ones you mentioned at

least
at one time or another. Datura don't cross pollinate and do come true

from
seed. I have no explanation why, but they do come true. At least all the

seeds
I've grown have.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:48:37 -0700, "Wendy Kelly Budd"
wrote:

Victoria,
I have Datura meteloides "Ballerina Purple","Ballerina White","Double
Yellow" and I believe Datura wrightii (I have had this for several years,
the meteloides' are new). Will the seeds cross with one another?