Old 26-06-2003, 03:32 AM
paghat

Default Please ID These Wildflowers

In article ,
(Denny) wrote:

These (and many other) wildflowers grow around my summer place in
Eastern Ontario, Canada during the month of June. Could someone please
let me know what they are.

I'm terrible at recognizing things from pictures unless they're also in my
garden, but I'll take a couple wild guesses.

Images at:

http://home.ca.inter.net/~deniswb/wildflower1.jpg
Maybe some kind of PHLOX.

http://home.ca.inter.net/~deniswb/wildflower2.jpg

Some kind of HARDY CRANE'S-BILL GERANIUM

http://home.ca.inter.net/~deniswb/wildflower3.jpg

Some sort of FOXGLOVE

http://home.ca.inter.net/~deniswb/wildflower4.jpg

Some sort of knautia (hooboy that's a feeble guess, I almost guessed milkweed)

http://home.ca.inter.net/~deniswb/wildflower5.jpg

Beats me, but it sure is some kind of cute.

-paghat the ratgirl

Many thanks in advance.

Denny

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"