Old 26-06-2003, 03:45 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Listless fish

In the last chapter: Muriel Soule picked up the keyboard and pecked
out:
:: My fish have become quite listless lately and I'm wondering if
:: this a sign of trouble or of no concern? I have a 4x6 pond (about
:: 250 gal.) with a small waterfall. The fish are gold fish, koi,
:: comets and shibunken (sp?), eleven small fish and 3 crayfish all
:: together.
These little ponds are too small to house more than a few fish. Two koi or
about 8 goldfish would be better. Crayfish are known to disturb fish during
the night when they need to rest/sleep, or whatever state they go into in
the dark. May I suggest you remove some of the fish and the crayfish for
sure.
--
*.·´¨¨))