Old 26-06-2003, 07:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Koi Clay

Lee already sent this to me via e-mail and I've been so busy that I just
can't manage to keep up. So that the group knows, as I said then to Lee.
"No problemo." ) ~ jan

On 20 Jun 2003 08:02:08 -0500, "Lee Brouillet" wrote:

Oh Jan, I'm sorry: I didn't mean it to be a nasty reply - I was trying to be
informative, and I guess I came off as snippy instead. Not what I wanted to
portray . . .

There are many forms of bentonite clay (including kitty litter). It's just
that the different forms of it behave differently. I've purchased several
different varieties of it (but not the imported Japanese version) to see how
they work.

I sincerely apologize. I don't look to beat up on anyone, especially someone
that's as helpful as you've always been.

Lee

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
.. .
I called it Koi Clay, as a descriptive, this vendor calls his clay Perfect
Earth. They also sell it in powdered form, but if one doesn't need that,
but wants the nutritional components for their koi, here's a sample of a
different product.

I was just mentioning it so those interested on rec.ponds could get a free
sample, and I might add a very generous sample of 1 lb. of the pellets is
what myself and other members of our club have been receiving.

The messenger feels beaten. ( ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~