Old 26-06-2003, 07:44 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default deaths in family

Oops! Meant to say themselves!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
I wonder if your neighbors are not helping yourself to your Koi. If you
think about it, 20 Koi of average 20" size. Too big for Heron to nab that
easily? Raccoons will leave bones or other stuff behind and probably will
not take 20 Koi in one day!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Gunnar" wrote in message
something has been in my pond went away for vk and returned home to a

empty
pond lost about 20 fish some as big as 24". believe it was a coon trying

rap him in a haveaheart. wish me luck all. any one with tooo many fish

close
to Rhode island like to make donation?