Old 26-06-2003, 07:56 AM
zookeeper

Default water flls

mark wrote:
hi can I use silicon to fill in the cracks in my waterfall,I want to use
silicon so the water will not run down the cracks but flow over them,should
I still use a liner ...

I don't really know if this is a good idea. The previous occupant of our
home built a pond 2 years before he moved and we purchased the house. He
used silicon to fill around the top of the pond liner, between and under
the edging rocks. Over time, as the rocks expand and contract in heat
and cold, the silicon has loosened and fallen out. If the cracks in your
waterfall are small enough, the silicon might work. Hope someone with
more experience also responds.
--
Kathy B, zookeeper
3500gal pond, 13 pond piggies