Old 26-06-2003, 10:08 AM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] Those Bonsai Magazines

Iris Cohen wrote:

Maybe I am reading the wrong magazines. I have two pet peeves.
One is that they have this photo essay of the Big Expert who takes a $3000, 300
year old juniper with lots of deadwood & turns it into a masterpiece. I need an
article which tells me how to turn a $25 juniper in a 4 inch pot into a
masterpiece.

Probably. I´ve found Bonsai Europe to be more in line with what you´re
looking for. Of course there are fantastic yamadori-trees styled in
incredible ways but also quite common nursery stock trained to bonsai.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala Sweden

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++